Add to your jewellery collection with this gorgeously detailed antique piece. This would have originally hung from a mans pocket watch chain, since those are a thing of the past they look stunning as a necklace.
- Hallmarks dating late 1800s
- Birmingham, England
- 1" tall
- Antique Sterling Silver, Bloodstone and Carnelian spinner.
- 22" sterling silver chain included
- This item will arrive gift wrapped.
- We recommend having the "O" rings soldered.
Part of the beauty of antiques are their character and imperfections we have done our best to describe them. We hope you appreciate their patina as much as we do, please feel free to contact us with any questions.