Calm Down Kit
This kit includes everything you need for a child who can no longer control his or her emotions and who has done something inappropriate.
The idea behind the kit is to learn how to identify negative emotions, to be able to break them down in a positive way so that inappropriate actions can be repaired. It's nice to have a place like this, but it's even better when you come out of it grown up!
Who says that supporting our children's emotional development isn't fun?
- provides the parent with tools so that they can provide concrete support to their child when emotions run high
- allows for a more harmonious family life
- empowers the child to name the emotions experienced
- helps prevent stress and anxiety
- contributes greatly to the development of a child's self-esteem.
- promotes parent-child bonding
- 1 booklet of 13 pictograms of emotions
- 1 angry cuddly toy with pouch to make anger disappear in a playful and symbolic way
- 1 small box of 12 banners, each illustrating a repair gesture.
- 1 anti-stress cube with 6 methods to manage your emotions
- 20 "anger voucher" sheets to crumple up
- 1 hourglass
- 1 mini survival guide for the accompanying parent