Charcoal & Matcha Detoxifying Face Masque
A detoxifying fusion of Activated Bamboo Charcoal and skin-brightening Matcha will help clarify your complexion while delivering a burst of antioxidants.
- 2.3 oz / 65 g
- no parabens/no animal testing/no fragrance/no added colour/small batches
- Skin Type: normal / oily / blemish prone
- Formulated to deeply detoxify the skin, while infusing it with potent antioxidants.
- Doubles as a scrub: Upon removing, use your fingertips and some warm water to gently re-moisten the mask. Gently massage the face for 20-30 seconds before rinsing completely.
- Directions: Apply a thick, even layer to clean, dry skin. Leave the masque on for 10–15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and finish off with a warm face cloth. Follow with moisturizer or serum while your skin is still warm and damp. To get the best results, masque 2-3 times a week if you have oily to combination skin, or 1-2 times weekly if you have dry or sensitive skin.
- Key Ingredients:
Charcoal - Draws bacteria, environmental stressors, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of skin, helping you to achieve a flawless complexion
Matcha - This high quality green tea contains chlorophyll - a powerful detoxifier. Matcha is particularly good for acne because it has the ability to decrease sebum production.
French Green Clay - Known for its detoxifying skin care benefits that can be attributed to its high mineral content.
- Full Ingredients:
Honey, Kaolinite Clay, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, French Green Clay, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Bamboo Charcoal, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf/Flower Extract, Benzyl Alcohol & Salicylic Acid & Glycerin & Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citric Acid (and) Silver Citrate.
Certified by CertClean - North America's new standard for toxin-free skin care.
Om Organics products are made in Invermere, BC.