Linen Baby Carrier, Forest
Discover the benefits of baby-wearing in this beautiful purple-hued 100% linen ring sling!
This linen sling is a timeless deep green, calling to mind the stunning forests of the Pacific Northwest.
- 100% Linen
- Suitable for children 8-35 lbs.
- Safety tested and approved.
- Hand wash cold. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry. Iron or steam, if desired.
- When using your Heirloom Carrier linen ring sling, it’s important to follow the TICKS - 5 rules for safe babywearing. This is a universal guide for keeping your children protected.
- Tight - your sling should hold your baby close to your body, with no slack.
- In View at All Times - the fabric of your sling should never cover baby’s face.
- Close Enough to Kiss - baby’s head must be close to your chin, so you can easily lean in for a smooch.
- Keep Chin Off Chest - your baby’s chin should not be forced onto their chest in a curled position.
- Supported Back - baby’s bum must be in the deepest part of the sling with their back straight and secure.
Heirloom Carriers are made in Vancouver, BC.