Mother Bear Talisman, Sterling Silver
This talisman features a bear, a symbol of motherhood and childbearing. It represents ferocity in the protection of one's family.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
Chain Sold Separately. Talisman Must Be Ordered With a Chain
- Sterling silver talisman
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
- Talisman measures approx. 21mm x 19mm.
We recommend pairing your charm with: